ALDIE HARVEST FESTIVAL- Vendor Page
The 52nd Aldie Harvest Festival and Duck Race - Saturday, Oct 15, 2016
90 Vendors and exhibitors at this annual, award-winning fall festival, stretching all along heavily-traveled Rt 50 (John Mosby Hwy) in Aldie, VA. Cool fall days, families out for a drive in the country - all contribute to a relaxed and friendly showcase for your antiques, crafts, and other quality items.
(Mail-in applications are closed. You may submit an online application to be placed on our waiting list. We are at capacity(.
Click HERE to apply online. Wait for acceptance of application (will happen within 24hours), then submit payment via PayPal or credit card here:
VENDOR GUIDELINES AND RULES
1. The Aldie Harvest Festival is our village’s annual fundraising event featuring vendors of antiques, vintage furniture, arts, collectibles, crafts, jewelry and other treasures, as well as great food, music, and educational activities for kids and adults.
2. Vendor spaces are listed and contracted as described on the Application.
3. Only one vendor name will be listed and assigned per space.
4. A limited number of Tailgate spaces will be available and will be assigned first come, first serve based on receipt of the fee and completed application.
5. All spaces are assigned according to date of receipt and category (i.e., vintage, jewelry, craft, etc.) with the goal of maximizing exposure for every vendor.
6. Strongly discouraged items include used baby toys and clothes, tube socks, sheets, new mass-produced items. All booths, except certain sponsor booths, must have inventory on hand for sale or a service performed on site.
7. Strictly prohibited items include animals, weapons, explicit sexual material, and personal services. Also prohibited are illegal CDs, DVDs, and other unauthorized “knock offs.”
8. All approved applicants will be e-mailed a confirmation of participation. Space location and parking location will be emailed no later than Oct 10. Vendors must set up in their assigned space. Failure to do so will result in vendor being asked to vacate and the registration fee being forfeited. Vendor spaces are not assigned until payment is received.
9. Vendor set-up must be completed by 9:00am. It is recommended that vendors arrive by 7:30am to set up. Vendors must not vacate from their spaces until 5:00pm unless it rains.
10. Vendors, other than Tailgate Vendors, are required to unload and move their vehicles to their designated parking in the village by 8:00am. No exceptions.
11. Vendors must provide their own tables, chairs and tents, and should also be prepared to protect themselves and their merchandise from inclement weather. All spaces are outdoors and uncovered; many are without shade. Tents are recommended and must be secured with ropes and weights.
12. The Harvest Festival is organized by volunteers. As such, we request the assistance of our vendors in the disposal of their own trash. We thank you in advance.
13. This is a one day event - rain or shine. No rain date will be set. No refunds will be offered as the vendor fees are applied to marketing and advertising efforts which occur before the event takes place.
14. The volunteers of the Aldie Heritage Association look forward to and are grateful for your participation. For questions, concerns or more information, call 571.921.0356 or email .